Friday, October 2, 2009

My Second Mom Died On Wednesday 9/30/09

She was 62 and died of complications from diabetes. She was the happiest lady I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I have diabetes too. My father died of complications from diabetes. I have to administer insulin shots 4 times or more a day to myself. I hate needles and find it difficult. I have been diagnosed with diabetes for three years now. My second Mom's name was Pamela Lang. She will be missed by few as they are all in heaven with her. There is only my brother and sister now. She was bilogically my Aunt Pam. But a whole lot more to me. when I lost my mother two years ago, her sister, she said, sissy(that is what my whole family called me at one time) keep your chin up! So, my chin is up proudly for Pamela Lang. She has left behind my Uncle Joe who devoted the last 20 years taking care of her. Be in my dreams! Love you forever sissy.

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you love Laurie. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michael:( It saddens me that I cannot teach love. I believe now more than ever I need to get my doctorate in counseling. Love is all we have when we depart this plain. Without love what the hell do you have? The only items in your box with you are bones and your love in your heart. These are the only parts of you left behind. BONES AND YOUR HEART! Anything else is pointless. One day Michael I will be Doctor Laurie:) I will still accomplish bitching 101 and 102! However, I have a need to teach people how to get along! That is a huge need and getting paid for it will be fantastic! I will need all the money I can with all those dam student loans. Look or listen for Doctor Laurie in about five years! Or so... Loving it Michael! Spread the love today! Laurie at BitchingRead

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am going with what you have said... without love there is nothing... right now i am living with nothing... soon i will have all the love i need! thanks to several people and you.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so welcome my bitching friend. Take that nothing and create something! We only are supposed to live once right? (I have lived many) but that is another story. Creation all in its own has a way of lifting the spirit. You are lifted and I will continue bitching! Bitching comment!

    ReplyDelete