Thursday, November 5, 2009

Here is a Bitching thought! Do people look like their dogs?

I had seen this woman at the beach yesterday and I swear this bitch (female dog) was wearing the same clothes the female owner had been wearing! Then as I looked closer holy shit! It was a fat dog with a pushed in face. It was kind of cute. As I gave a second glance at the bitch owner she had the same pushed in face and fat hanging in the same places her bitch good use some weight loss! They actually looked like twins. Just a different species for sure. So, do I look like my dog? No! She weighs about 2 pound and pink in color. Although my favorite color is pink she looks nothing like me! She is a Chihuahua! Do you look like your dog? Have you seen people that do? Is this a coincidence?

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see an owner of a Hairless Chinese Crested Dog although the boss's wife looks like a SHI-TZU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree that is something I would like to see too...I think:)

    ReplyDelete