Thursday, December 3, 2009

Crazy? What does that word imply?


Some people say I'm crazy. Crazy is a crazy word. Do yo think the woman in the picture believes someone is crazy enough to enjoy this crazy statue? I would like to know what crazy means to you. When I think of crazy I think of way out there! You know people that seem to follow the clouds sweap accross the sky without missing a white puff or follow airplanes with their little trail in the sky. Are they crazy? People that go to church every Sunday and come home to break every cardinal rule of christhood. Are they crazy? Or as the song goes "God is great, beer is good and people are crazy." How crazy are you? It would be bitching to hear your thoughts on this matter!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so crazy I believe EVERYTHING I hear.
    You could get rich charging people to ride on that statue too.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Secretia, you gave me a thought! Don't believe everything you hear. Trust your inner self.

    ReplyDelete