Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Frigging holiday shopping pisses me off! I didn't expect to have a knife pulled on my family!

Every Christmas all the idiot drivers come out! I hate the long lines and people running me over in the isles! This year I have found a solution for the shopping traffic. I shopped online. However, my family was trying to park at a local mall. We spotted our parking spot and had the blinker on when the person pulled out I went to pull in. Before I went into the spot these two women a baby pulled in quickly. Me being who I am I bitched at her when they stepped out of their car. At the moment one of the women went into her car and pulled a knife. Her baby appeared to be about 3 years old and screamed at her mom, "No No." By then I was screaming at her as my children were in the car. I told her look I don't care enough about the parking spot to get stabbed. Those women started walking towards the mall entrance as we found another parking spot. When we went into the mall we were so upset about the bitching incident. However, we chose to be the bigger people in this situation and chose to turn the other cheek! That was a fucked up idea! In the mall we ran into the women and they started in on us from about 25 feet away. (They were laughing at us) We then found the nearest security guard and told him about the knife she pulled in the parking lot. He called the police in while following the women and child. When the police showed up they arrested the one woman with the knife. I don't know if this was bitching but it made us feel safer. Therefore, be careful out there when shopping friends!

4 comments:

  1. You're right, everything does happen! i avoid confrontations because it's a lot safer.

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this might be racist but i dont care.
    they seem like they were mexican.
    you shoulda just been like
    "Bitch don't make me deport you"

    (I deleted my last comment because I made a dumb typo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia, the only place I could of deported them would be to Africa...I think that is fair to say. Around here you don't call them black or colored...politically correct is African American but most black people I know think as a white female I owe them something. Respect well I respect anyone who respects me. The black children on my daughters school bus said yesterday that they thought whitey wanted to sit in the front of the bus! So you can see their mentality that in 2009 is still in slave mode. My daughter was born in 1997 not 1964 or before!

    ReplyDelete