Friday, October 9, 2009

Halloween! Tell me who you are going to be this year and why?

I have to bitch about this holiday! I understand that children love to get candy but who pays the dentist bill? I cannot believe the costumes for children out there. My son found a costume of a gangster he wants! Why I asked? Because mom that is cool... Lord, why not a Disney character?? He is nine years old. My 12 year old daughter was looking in the teen section... You would not believe the scantly covered costumes. For example, French maid, police woman (which had short shorts and handcuffs)Wth! Nothing was appropriate for my daughter. So, her choice this year is a witch (how boring) or the bloody killer with a hatchet! Halloween is for children however adults celebrate Halloween too...Lady Ga Ga is the most popular for women this year. For men it is a penis with blue balls! :) I guess I can find some humor in that! What are your thoughts on Halloween? Who will your children be? Who will you transform into this year? How old is too old for Halloween? Let me know... BitchingRead Loving it!

4 comments:

  1. what ever happened to making your own costumes!!
    The kids now a days do not have the imagination we did growing up. Our parents never bought us a costume, we had to create one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny and so true! One year my parents were funding challenged and the four of us children had to get creative! I was a pillowcase!(floral patterned)My mom had to cut the holes out for my eyes and mouth! I forgot! Bitching comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was a scare crow one year. with a pumpkin on my head.. straw for legs and arms. I won first price at a contest..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is bitching! Inventor of the crow! Bitching!

    ReplyDelete